The early bird catches the buyer
Thursday 12 December 2013
Many potential sellers wait until well into the New Year to enter the property market, thinking that few people are considering buying or selling a house in the first few weeks of January. But with many property websites reporting an increase in page views during the Christmas period, we recommend that potential sellers enter the market as soon as possible.
Indeed a recent survey amongst Relocation Agent Network estate agents found that nearly all respondents (97%) recommend that sellers put their house on the market early in the New Year. The survey also found that 77% of estate agents have seen an increase in sellers in November 2013 compared to the previous month. This would appear to indicate that the property market continues to gain momentum.
Relocation Agent Network is a national network of independent estate agents across England, Scotland and Wales. Each member is handpicked to represent the Network in each of their local markets and judged to be – in Relocation Agent Network’s opinion – your area’s ‘Local Expert’.
Additional buyers exclusively for you
Even better news for sellers is that the Network survey reported estate agents across the UK expect the number of prospective buyers entering the market to increase in the first quarter of 2014. Not only this, but your local Relocation Agent Network member is able to offer sellers an additional channel of buyer that no other estate agent in the area can provide.
How? Relocation Agent Network members work together to provide an exclusive relocation referral service to customers. This is how it works...
1. A member estate agent in London helps a family sell their property. The family are planning to move to Bristol.
2. Bristol's Network member can provide the family with information about the local area and help them find their new home from the properties that we’ve been instructed to sell.
3. This saves the relocating family time and effort in looking for a new home. And with our local expertise only a phone call away, we can guide them through the daunting task of moving to an unfamiliar location.
4. Our sellers have the opportunity to showcase their homes to new buyers moving into the area, a service that none of our competitors can offer.
5. If that wasn’t enough, the referral service is completely free to both the buyer and seller.
So whether you’re buying, selling, relocating to another part of the UK, or just thinking about entering the market, contact your local Network member today.
Taken from Relocation Agent Network press release.