Thomas James are delighted to be working with award winning Dwell Developments Limited, and offering to the market this exclusive development of superb brand new homes.
1c Brookside Road - Three bedroomed semi detached Home.
Lace Gardens is situated within easy reach of the heart of Ruddington. This highly regarded South Nottinghamshire village boasts a wealth of excellent facilities including shops, schools, a doctors surgery, restaurants, public houses, a golf club and country park. Local transport links and main road routes provide access to Nottingham City Centre, the M1, Queens Medical Centre, East Midland Parkway Rail Station and East Midland Airport.
The thoughtfully designed, quiet cul-de-sac development includes 3 and 4 bedroom detached houses, along with 3 and 4 bedroom semi detached houses and town houses. These homes will be occupy generous plots and be finished to the very highest specification, with lawned gardens and car parking.
Completion is due from Autumn 2019.
• Fitted kitchen with choice of doors
• Choice of work tops and splash backs
• Choice of kitchen sink and taps
• High level stainless steel oven
• Ceramic electric hob with stainless steel extractor hood
• Integrated full height fridge/freezer
• Fully tiled kitchen floor
• Large Utility Room
• Chrome taps and fittings in Bathrooms, En-suites and cloakrooms
• Contemporary white sanitary ware
• Fully tiled bathroom floors and oversize showers
• High spec UPVC window frames and doors with multi¬point locking systems
• Solid high security front door with chrome lever locks
• Superior quality low maintenance K Render finish that is coloured throughout for durability
• Stylish colour co-ordinated mortar, soffits, fascias and barge boards
• Contemporary internal doors with chrome handles and hinges
• Fully fitted carpet in living and bedrooms with ribbed shoe clean matting by entrance
• Built-in wardrobe to master bedroom
• Fully programmable multipoint gas central heating and high efficiency condensing boiler
• High specification cavity wall insulation and 300mm loft insulation
• Energy efficient lighting
• Mains operated smoke detectors and houses are wired for alarm
• Security lighting
• Landscaped front garden including shrubs and plants with timber fencing to rear garden
• 10 year building warranty and 2 year Dwell developments warranty from date of legal completion
A range of optional extras are available to personalise your home subject to stage of Construction. Standard specifications correct at time of print but are subject to change without notice. Please contact sales executive for further information.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy.
No person in this firm’s employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.