THE THOMAS JAMES TEAM ATTENDS
NATIONAL ESTATE AGENCY CONFERENCE IN BIRMINGHAM
We’ve just returned from yet another exciting and informative Relocation Agent Network National Conference and Exhibition (RAN Live). The day was packed with the latest industry innovations, business best practices and insights from experts in the field that we can’t wait to put into practice, to help our customers. The theme “Making Connections Count” was welcomed after last year’s event was held virtually – it was truly a time of learning, networking, and celebrating.
Taking place on 3 December 2021 at the Birmingham Hilton Metropole, the event included expert keynote speakers, two breakout sessions, an international panel, and a trade exhibition.
The speaker line-up includes:
- Roger Martin-Fagg – leading global economist, on trends in the economy and the property market
- Kate Ancketill- business futurist, on the future of high street retail and real estate
- Peter Brodnicki – CEO, Mortgage Advice Bureau, on the power of connection
- Nathan Emerson – CEO, Propertymark, with a legislative update
- Christopher Watkin – industry consultant, hosting a best practices panel for building your business
- John Bullock and Tony Morris – Expert Sales Trainers, TMI
- Melanie Howell – Expert Lettings Trainer, Manning Stainton
The day culminated in a stunning formal evening black-tie Awards Dinner with live band Madhen, hosted by the television broadcaster and technology journalist, Georgie Barrat
What does OUR Network membership mean to YOU?
Relocation Agent Network search England, Scotland and Wales for estate agents who excel in customer service, professionalism, local knowledge with members only joining on an invitation-only basis. As a chosen Network member, we’re the area’s Local Expert, here to help you buy, and sell.
If Relocation Agent Network has chosen us, why wouldn’t you? Contact us today – your local branch can be found on our website www.tjea.com.
For further information, please contact Denise Selwood, Associate Director, Thomas James Estate Agents, at email@example.com.
2021 Awards are:
Employee the Year -Ryan Coyne Thomas Morris
Supplier of the Year -Acaboom
Best Agent Regional Award:
- East Anglia -Thomas Morris
- Greater London -Driver & Norris
- South East -Miles & Barr
- West -Castles
- South Coast -Homes
- Thames Valley -Duncan Yeardley
- South West -Webbers
- Central -Richard James
- South Wales -Dawsons
- East Midlands -Pygott & Crone
- West Midlands -Brown & Cockerill
- Yorkshire -J R Hopper
- North East -J W Wood
- Cheshire & North Wales -Barbers
- North West -Ryder and Dutton
- Scotland -Maloco and Associates
Customer Service Award:
– Category A -Pygott & Crone
– Category B -Thomas Morris
– Category C -Rush Witt & Wilson
– Category D -Bond Residential
– Category E -Richard James
– Category F -Michael Anthony
– Category G -Duncan Yeardley
– Category H -Sparks Ellison
– Category I -Driver & Norris
Outstanding Achievement Award -Richard Tucker
Agent of the Year 2021 -Thomas Morris